Young Girl Dies of Drug Overdose at Goa Fest

A young girl died of drug overdose on Wednesday at the Sunburn Music Festival in Goa.

Meha Bahuguna, 23, who had come from Bangalore to attend the festival, was rushed to a private hospital in Panaji after she collapsed at the party being held at the Candolim beach in north Goa.

Meha, who hails from Delhi, worked in Bangalore. She had flown in to Goa with her friends for New Year celebrations.

She had won a VIP pass for the festival through a contest.

Reports alleged drug peddling at the festival in spite of the presence of sleuths of the Anti-Narcotics Cell.

Initial probe indicate that she might have overdosed on Angel Dust, a party drug. A post-mortem has been ordered to ascertain the reason the death.

Show More

Related Articles

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker